This beautifully illustrated book invites children to remember that the Lord is near when they are anxious. Zoe, a fearful mouse, is worried about a class trip. As she talks with her parents, Zoe realizes that she can turn to God for help. Papa Mouse gives her a verse from the "Great Book" that she can read when she is afraid. She learns that she can tell God all about her fears, and he will comfort her. Also included is a tear-out page of "Back Pocket Bible Verses" that will give children a practical way to remember God's words when they are afraid.
A new series of hardback, illustrated children’s books for three-to eight-year-olds—each centered on an animal family—bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children. The first three books address anxiety, anger, and failure, bringing biblical help and hope to issues every child faces. The last page of each book contains information for parents on how God, in his Word, helps children apply biblical truth to specific issues. Together children and parents will be guided by the stories into meaningful conversations about living by faith in the details of everyday life.
- Each story, based on a different animal family, will keep even the youngest child engaged.
- Brightly colored, fun illustrations welcome children into a detailed animal world.
- Each story helps children process a challenging situation with concrete, grace-based, help.
- Instead of moralism, children are offered a practical way to follow Jesus through a difficult situation.
- Based on CCEF’s model of hope and help that encourages a growing relationship with Jesus.
- 32 pages
- © 2018
- ISBN 9781948130233