Tori Comes Out of Her Shell: When You Are Lonely (Good News for Little Hearts)
- Jayne Clark
Tori the turtle feels all alone. She has just moved to a new pond and a new school with her family and it seems like everyone has a friend except her. Her teacher notices she feels alone and helps her remember Jesus is always her friend and then along the way she makes some new friends.
The last page contains information for parents on how God, in his Word, helps us turn to Jesus when we are lonely. Together children and parents will be guided into meaningful conversations about living by faith in the details of everyday life.
Also included is a tear-out page of “Back Pocket Bible Verses” that will give children a practical way to remember God’s words when they feel all alone.
A new series of hardback, illustrated children’s books for three-to eight-year-olds—each centered on an animal family—bring gospel help and biblical counsel to families. The animal characters, colorful illustrations, and the real-life issues each animal family face will captivate children. The first three books address anxiety, anger, and failure, bringing biblical help and hope to issues every child faces.
- 32 pages
- ISBN 9781948130769
- Publication Date Oct 7 2019
- Brightly colored, fun illustrations welcome children into a detailed animal world.
- Each story helps children process a challenging situation with concrete, grace-based, help.
- Instead of moralism, children are offered a practical way to follow Jesus through a difficult situation.
- Based on CCEF’s model of hope and help that encourages a growing relationship with Jesus.