The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around fairly standard categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. John Frame’s theological writings have several distinctive features:
- A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine and teaching.
- Clear writing, with technical terms kept to a minimum.
- A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today.
- A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as to the intellect.
- Extensive bibliographies and indices.
Libronix Edition Features
- The Libronix Digital Library System browser and search engine are included.
- Libronix-compatible copies of the King James Version and the American Standard Version of the Bible are included.
- Complete text, footnotes, and graphics are included.
- Page numbers have been preserved for ease of citation.
- Expand or collapse table of contents to display various levels of headings.
- All verses are tagged, enabling you to jump directly on-screen to the reference.
- Greek and Hebrew may be displayed as proper Greek and Hebrew.
- LIbronix search engine supports word, phrase, original-language, and other types of searches.
System Requirements: 500 MHz Pentium III (1GHz Pentium III recommended), 192 MB RAM (512 MB recommended), Windows 98/Me/NT 4.0 (SP6a)/2000/SP/Vista, CD-ROM or DVD drive, 550 MB hard drive space, 800X600 display (1024x768 recommended)
- © 2007
- ISBN 9781596380882