P & R
Comforting Hearts, Teaching Minds: Family Devotions Based on the Heidelberg Catechism
Q. How do you have meaningful family devotions that memorably cover the scope of Christian belief?
A. Traditionally, by using a catechism!
One of the church’s most acclaimed and best beloved catechisms is the Heidelberg Catechism. Now teaching its comforts to children has never been easier.
This book of daily readings:
- provides a year—or more—of family devotions
- aids study by devoting six to twelve days to the questions of each Lord’s Day section
- explains the catechism in simple language
- provides six to twelve meditations on the main points of each section
- takes just a few minutes each day, allowing time for discussion and review
- is useful in the home, church, or classroom
- 256 pages
- © 2013
- ISBN 9781596384651