Richard B. Ramsay, a gifted communicator and educator, simplifies the challenge of learning Greek and reaping the rewards of studying the New Testament in its original language. He clearly introduces:
- the purpose and steps of biblical exegesis
- the basic vocabulary of the Greek New Testament
- grammatical forms and their functions
- essential linguistic tools, including Internet resources
- and software, for doing exegesis
Students will apply what they learn as they progress through this manual and develop an exegetical report on a passage of their choosing. In the end, readers will be able to translate basic Greek and have the confidence to do exegetical study in the preparation of Bible studies or sermons.
Exercises and an answer key are included.